Friday, January 7, 2011

Lunch with Michelle at Domestic Diva Diaries

Ok, for all of you foodies out there...you MUST click on over to http://www.frugaldomesticdiva.blogspot.com/ to try Michelle's Campfire Chili! I am NOT a chili fan and this was FANTASTIC! So yummy and just the right amount of 'kick.' Of course, she made us the copycat version of Applebee's Blondie and it was heavenly....sigh. I think we both needed a nap after that fabulous meal! My hat's off to you Miss Michelle for a wonderful meal and even better fellowship! muah!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I am so glad you enjoyed it! I, too, am not a big chili fan, but this recipe has me hooked :) And as for dessert...oh my. It's just flat out NAUGHTY!! Thanks for a wonderful day my friend...time spent with you is always time well spent. What a blessing you are to me! MUAH!!

    ReplyDelete